sobota 2. června 2018

2.6.

Gosh, it´s not right feeling at all.
I´m currently reading Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda and I had a cinnamon bun for the second breakfast. So. Resolutoin of all this? I want to read again all emails from my ex (because Simon and Blue have a cute e-mail conversations), but guess what? When you don´t sign in to your old e-mail since 2016 (just guess), they just delete your e-mail.
So I don´t have all cute conversations about cinnamon, cats, etc. Damn...
And I can´t read them in two in the morning with huge cup of nostalgy. Seriously?! Fuck it!
Maybe it´s right after all, but you know, sometimes we all just need to read our late night cute conversations. 

I´m so tired of not having a friends in real life - just from that little screen in mobile. Also almost everyone iritate me these days. A. writes only "frayed" and I dunno how to get off of this circle. P. writes his stuff and not even follow my messages. For example - I add some sentence about porn. Who doesn´t answer that?! What kind of men! /Also, I would like to add that we are friends and we used to talk about anyting, so it´s not so weird to write something like that, so!!!/ But it´s not only one example. He do it almost all the time. 
Yup, Pixie, I know that I need to cut my "toxic friends" /which also most of them exist only in online/, but how. I´ll just take some break. 

2 komentáře: